By Elizabeth Casalnova
This is one of my favorite recipes to bring to family parties because it’s so easy to make and everyone loves it. It only takes about five minutes to make. All you’ll need are chocolate chunks, peanut butter, flaky sea salt and pretzels to make this chocolate bark. This recipe also works best when it sits out at room temperature, but if need be, you can stick it in the fridge and cool it quicker.
-1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
-1 tbsp peanut butter
-1/2 cup crushed pretzels
-1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring between each one.
2. Once the chocolate is melted, spread a thin and even layer across a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the pretzels and salt on top.
3. In another microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter until smooth and liquified.
4. Drizzle peanut butter on top of chocolate and pretzels.
5. Let it sit at room temperature for at least an hour, or until completely solidified.
6. Break apart with your hands into pieces and serve, or store in an airtight container, and enjoy.