By Shannon Deady
If you aren’t able to make it over to Landmark Americana, the College’s new restaurant and bar, for game day fuel, you will be left to your own resources to prepare a tasty halftime snack. If you have no recipes on hand or are not the most skilled cook in the kitchen, never fear— this buffalo chicken dip recipe is a sure hit.
With only a few simple ingredients and just 30 minutes of prep time, it is easy enough for anyone to make in a pinch. Pair with crudités, your favorite tortilla chips or wings for a perfect duo. For those who want a thicker and more filling dip, I advise adding a third can of chicken.
Makes: 6 servings
8 oz block of softened cream cheese
½ cup ranch dressing
½ cup buffalo sauce
2 cans of chicken
1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from cans and separate into smaller pieces in a bowl.
- Allow cream cheese to soften before placing in blender with ranch dressing and buffalo sauce. Blend until smooth and pour over chicken, stirring until coated.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with a generous serving of shredded cheddar cheese. You can also layer the dip and cheese if you prefer to have a lot of cheese in the dish, rather than just as a topping.
- Once your dip is covered in cheese it is ready for the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!