By Colleen Murphy
• A wallet was stolen from the Campus Town gym sometime between 5:30 p.m. and 6:50 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 10, according to Campus Police. The student placed her wallet on the elliptical machine she was using and accidentally left it there when she went back to her dorm. When she realized she had left her wallet at the gym, she returned and looked around, but could not find it. The wallet and its contents were valued at $120, including $40 in cash, police said.
• Campus Police saw a student riding in a vehicle on C Street holding a plastic bag up to his face as if vomiting on Saturday, Nov. 15. The same male was then seen on I Street, where police approached him at 12:39 a.m. Police said that the male seemed to be sick from having too much to drink. The student had vomit on his pajama pants and T-shirt and was holding a yellow plastic bag full of vomit. TCNJ EMS arrived to evaluate the student who said he had consumed several beers at an off-campus party on Pennington Road. According to police, the student was issued an underage drinking summons.
• Campus Police were dispatched to Centennial Hall at 3 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 15, in reference to an intoxicated male. Another student had already carried the intoxicated male from the first floor bathroom into his dorm room, where police observed the male lying on his bed, apparently intoxicated. TCNJ EMS also arrived to evaluate the student. According to police reports, the student had four shots of Bacardi Rum at an unknown location before going to a party, and then had three shots of Everclear and three cups of Jungle Juice while at the party. The student was unsure of how he got back to Centennial Hall. Police said they issued the student an underage drinking summons.
• Campus Police were dispatched to Wolfe Hall to meet with a community advisor (CA) who had reportedly seen a student exit the hall’s elevator with what she believed to be a bag of marijuana. When the CA asked the student what was in the Ziploc bag, the student said “oregano” and exited the elevator. Police met with the student in question and the CA in the hallway of a seventh floor room where the student removed a Ziploc bag containing “a green leafy vegetation believed to be marijuana” from his left pocket. According to police, the student was placed under arrest.
• An unknown liquid was poured onto a student’s car parked in Lot 13 sometime between 2 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 12, and Saturday, Nov. 14, Campus Police said. The car was parked on the second floor, near the elevator area, and the liquid was poured on the car’s hood, windshield, roof and driver side door handle. There is no monetary damage to the vehicle and the student will wash off the fluid. Police took photos and told the student to contact them if the vehicle was damaged further, reports said.
Anyone with information can contact Campus Police at 609-771-2345.