Worried about being homeless next semester? Housing selection is rapidly approaching, so keep anxiety at a minimum by keeping in mind the following dates:
1) Feb. 8- 12: Starting Feb. 8 students can apply for housing and pay the $100 deposit fee on MyHousing Management until Feb. 12.
2) Feb. 24: Rising sophomores can find out timeslots on MyHousing Management after 4:00 p.m.
3) Feb. 25: Juniors and seniors can find out if they qualified for a timeslot or should start shopping for cardboard boxes.
4) March 1: Room selection for rising sophomores begins.
5) March 2: Room selection for juniors begins.
6) March 3: Room selection for rising seniors begins.
Upper classmen who receive lottery numbers will choose from the Apartments, Townhouses, College Houses and the third floor of Eickhoff.
Sophomores can will have the option of living in Decker, Centennial, Allen, Brewster, Ely, New Residence, Norsworthy and the second floor of Eickhoff.
Two information sessions are scheduled for Feb. 3 at 11 a.m. in Cromwell Main Lounge and Feb. 4 at 3:00 p.m. in the Brower Student Center Food Court.